Friday, March 6, 2009

TOO COOL

I hope anyhow, I am getting all the stuff together for another build and i ordered an Ultra x-wind cpu cooler from Tiger direct.Well the fan shows up today, Holy SH*T I can put this thing in my window this summer when it gets hot! I read the reviews but nobody said it was 5" across guess I missed that in the product specs? I just hope it clears my ram.

It should cool fine given the size of it and the fact that the computer is only going to be used for light work and surfing. I will post a follow up next week and let you know how well it actually cools.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, nice blog
Your Blog is More interesting.great work.:)
moreover, ...if possible at ur free time visit mine..and give ur suggestion to improve..
if possible add me in your blog roll. i will return my favour!!